This timepiece pays homage to the legendary USS Seawolf SSN-21 nuclear-powered, fast-attack submarine. Made for speed, precision and high-performance. The watch features a luxurious balance of high-polished and brushed surfaces, Geneva striped dial, ceramic bezel inlay and top grade Swiss luminous.
The power reserve hand is placed under the hour index, in order not to take space away from the 12h hour index, which has an important place on a dive watch. This required a complex, multi-layer dial construction seldom seen on dive watches.
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Size: 43mm diameter
- Thickness: 13.85mm
Dial: Hydraulic pressure formed metallic dial, Geneva stripes
- Index: applied Real applied metal index
- Hands: Diamond cut hands with Swiss TriTec luminous
Crystal: Sapphire w anti-reflective coating
- Caseback: Screwdown with embossed 3D art and engraved markings
Water resistance: 300m / 1000ft
- Movement: Miyota 9130 mechanical with automatic winding
- Special feature: Helium release valve at 2h
- Functions: Hour, minutes, seconds, date, power reserve indicator
- Bracelet: Quick-release spring bar (easily interchangeable)
- Strap width: 22mm measured at the lugs
Bracelet material: 316L stainless steel with independent solid links
Buckle: Safety clasp with extension system
- Weight: 205 gr
Shipping: Lead time up to 15 business days.